Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CIP AND FUN




This is a cmic i made myself of a photo i took with my family hahas :)


hey no time

today i did CIP with mel chia cuz all the other horrible people all pang seh me hahas. Yahh so we went to raffles city to hang around after that and we started looking at book teaching us love language of koreans muahahah :) so i can say to the korean guys i like teehee it was damn funny!!! we laugh till the whole shop can hear us lahh seriously hahas.

Sorry my blog getting boring cuz no photos i shall add some now? if i have time hahas. i think i gonna do CIP at student care for 2 more days... I will miss the kids! :(

And im downloading songs rite now onto my lovely iphone hahas. Aw shucks, showing off again tipical me sigh... Super tired! Oh my parents holding christmas party tmr so i only invited 1 friend cuz she only can cook a few food hahas. Then all the other ppl her friends :)


Well toodles. I dun hav all day u noe!

No comments:

Post a Comment