Friday, May 28, 2010

June Holidays starts sooooonnn

Heyy peopleeeee
ZOMG im like finally writing on my blog :0 im so damn happy harhars :)
okayy things different in my life is that i now loveeee SS501 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
hahas and my favourite people in that korean boy band is Park Jung Min
(horse/sexy charisma) and Hyung Jun (baby). their damn cute and hot hahas.
i lazy to post picture of them so u just go look up their pictures yourself!

Okayy. Today all i did was jus play my band hero... heehee. my mum just recently
bought it cuz she see me study :) sadly, i only have till monday to play... cuz monday
my mum gonna make me study.... during june hols lehh! look forward to it so much some more
make me do this :( its cuz of my results lahh. sighzz. i failed 3 sunjects. But what makes me
really angry is that my form teacher spelled my name as claris not charis!! WTH! she doesnt even know me, seriously! she said "charis is a quiet and dilligent student" r u crazy?! im like
the total opposite. How sad. But i guess i muzz learn to forgive her... i will try. No matter how many peopler dislike her and no matter how much more bias she gets :p kk back to the good stuff. My new partner is Sheryl Goh! she's my newest bestie heehee :) yahh lahh i do miss
caitlin, my OLD partner, but sheryl is awesome hahas!

Oh! i also went to a House committee interview yesterday. Totally screwed it! they asked me what fruit i wuld wanna b n i was like "r u serious?!" they said yeah very seriously and scary so i jus said" oh strawberry cuz their so cute and small n i like red and pink"... ... later then i realised i was supposed to answer it in a chim way... like "durian cuz on the outside it may look ugly, but on the inside, it is very nice tasting " etc etc.... SHITZZ MANZZZ. ruin my chance. oh wells neh mind.OMG i learnt the dance for U R man, a song calling for you and love like this! with yong qi <3>

lastest news is also that church FUEL (cell time) is HALTING... sighz. how sad. n OH I HAVE BRACESSSS :))) heehee i love them. but very irritating when i eat but oh wells! gotta live with it if i wan clean and straight teeth! i also cant eat/drink sugary stuff and nooo crispy/hard food. But tat is ok i guess cuz make me healthier :) hahas boy am i glad i get to use computer and watch TV again after superrr long lahhs.Okayy i gtg download more SS501 songs into my phone :)

P.S: to my frend..... i dunno whats wrong with you! i cant stand your smug face and your
attitude. U really piss me off! too bad im too kind to tell u i dun wanna be friends with you anymore... ...

yours truly,
The awesomest gal ever alive
Here is the song that Yong Qi and i learnt the dance to :) enjoy!( oh its onli three of them
cuz the other 2 members where busy filming)

No comments:

Post a Comment