Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SORRY SORRY

Heyy guys

The next few months or days i would not update my blog as u can see that school is starting. Apparently i am not allowed to use the computer during school days so yahh so sad sigh.... Well i have to get ready for school liao!!! So scary i dun wan school to start i LOVE hols....


Well enough sad talk, guess what!!!?? i am performing for my school's sec 1 orientation ahhhh as the co-main character...... I scared i will screw the performance up.. I'm just glad that its at night and i wont be able to see the huge audience pf dunno how many hundred ppl..... Oh dinner is served now BB... Next few days jus practise 4 the performance non stop and go for WATCHNIGHT service in church on thursday!!! I oso watchin alvin n chipmunk 2 with sherwynn on thursday yipee hahasd :) love u all :)




GOD BLESS - Char5is(the 5 is silent)

No comments:

Post a Comment