Friday, February 12, 2010

V day and CNY at my school

Thinking about old times... so i shall let you see a photo of me when i was young :)
Helloes!!
I'm back after sooo many thousand years muahahaha. OMG im getting so hard working that i am actually using black colour not pink 0.0 yikesssssss ahahaaha. Well now im in class 3/3 and my partner is caitlin Foo!! :) Well today's concert was super duper funny and cool, but duration was not good cuz they extended time and i had to pee :s hehe... And outing with Xin Hui was awesome!! im gonna practice dancing on my DDR game during the "long" holiday -.- but my mum probably wont allow sighs..... Soo strict ahhhh i cant stand it.. Well i shall now go download songs and HEROES onto my iphone :) cya all one day again muakksss :D



Lots of love, MEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment